1. Truth: My dad is a man of truth and honesty. He says has he feels.
2. Courage: Number one takes courage so I know my dad is fiercer than a snapping tiger
3. Heart: My father has a huge heart. He loves those nearest him and reaches out to those farther from him in his caring deeds.
4. Honor: My dad is an explemprary role model for how to honorable raise and support a family.
5. Love: My father loves my mom and seeing that model of love will forever shape and mold me for how to treat a spouse.
6. Sacrifice: My father is sacrificing and has given his life, knowledge, and work ethic to support a beautiful family.
7. Support: My father has done all in his willpower to support and see that his children pursue their dreams.
8. Change: Not everyone is flexible but my father is willing to continue to learn and adapt to others and his environment.
9. Strength: I mean just look at those biceps haha….but seriously, I couldn’t imagine who else better to carry me through rough times.
10. Acceptance: Not everything in life can be changed or powered through. Some things take time, prayer, and acceptance of help. It is not from our strengths that we learn from but our weaknesses.